HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE

HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup grain vinegar

Reviews

I'm always looking for a great, healthy, homemade salad dressing, when i make and consume a salad every single day. That one will do the job! I do not usually keep stone ground mustard, and so i used just regular classic mustard. It had been excellent - I really like it - but it's just a little strong around the mustard taste, if you don't enjoy mustard this may not be the choice for you. It requires hardly any to decorate a salad which is very flavorful. You actually must check it out.

Was there a specific reason why stone ground mustard was utilized within this recipe? I have not seen honey mustard in almost any store, any brand that used stone ground!
Went together as simple as it appears. I managed to get inside a squeeze bottle a fast shake and tried on the extender on the salad. It had been great!
a little too much vineagar for me personally and so i added more honey!
It was a genuine hit, and men were glued towards the pretzels which great dip. I am sure it will likely be good on the salad, but though I bending the recipe, it simply disappeared like a dip.

Chose to make this tonight for your loved ones. I'm attempting to make tasty things for your loved ones with one member of the family being dieting and everybody else not feeling like on diets, too! That may be quite an undertaking. Had thumbs up round the table with this salad dressing, and also at 28 calories per tablespoon with no oil, I had been happy, the dieter was happy, and all of those other family did not have any idea was far better on their behalf compared to commercially made junk which i have trusted before. An absolute keeper!
Where will i buy stone-ground mustard?
I loved the feel from the stone-ground mustard within this!
I made use of dark wine vinegar rather from the grain vinegar and offered the dressing having a thrown salad and sandwiches. It had been perfect to enhance an easy, summer time meal.

Comments