1/4 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic clove cloves, minced
1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
1/2 bunch fresh tulsi leaves
2 (28-ounce) cans whole peeled tomato plants, drained and hands-crushed
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, gently beaten
1 tablespoon water
1 cup dried bread crumbs
1 (8-ounce) ball fresh zoysia mozzarella, water drained
Freshly grated Parmesan
1 pound spaghetti pasta, cooked al dente
- Coat a saute pan with essential olive oil and put over medium heat. Once the oil will get hazy, add some onions, garlic clove, and bay leaves prepare and stir for 5-10 minutes until aromatic and soft. Add some olives and a few hands-torn tulsi. Carefully add some tomato plants (nothing splashes like tomato plants), prepare and stir before the liquid is cooked lower and also the sauce is thick, about fifteen minutes season with sugar, pepper and salt. Lower heat, cover, and warm.
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels F.
- Obtain the ingredients together for that chicken so you've just a little set up line. Place the chicken breasts alongside on the cutting board and lay a bit of plastic wrap them over. Pound the chicken breasts having a flat meat hammer, until they're about 1/2-inch thick. Place the flour inside a shallow platter and season having a fair quantity of pepper and salt mix having a fork to distribute evenly. Inside a wide bowl, combine the eggs and water, beat until creamy. Place the bread crumbs on the plate, season with pepper and salt.
- Heat 3 tablespoons essential olive oil over medium-high flame inside a large oven-proof skillet. Gently dredge each side from the chicken cutlets within the seasoned flour, after which dip them within the egg wash to coat completely, letting the surplus drip off, then dredge within the bread crumbs. Once the oil is great and hot, add some cutlets and fry for 4 minutes on every side until golden and crusty, turning once.
- Ladle the tomato-olive sauce within the chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and tulsi. Bake the Chicken Parmesan for fifteen minutes or before the cheese is bubbly. Serve hot with spaghetti.